My browser is completely taken over Salus Potector program. I can’t remove Salus Potector by antivirus programs. How should I uninstall this annoying Salus Potector?
The Information of Salus Potector
As we all know, such unwanted programs can consume a lot of system resources and cause great havoc to the operating system. Even, some of them are designed to spy on you and collect your private information. Thus, it is better to stay away from the pop-ups promoted by Salus Potector. Beyond that, this adware program is capable of inserting commercial ads into every web page and highlighting the words on your visiting pages. In a word, everything this adware program does on your PC is to help unknown third parties advertise their products and create revenue. If you want to stop endlessly pop-ups, please take advantage of this guide to remove Salus Potector completely.
Salus Potector Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Salus Potector Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Salus Potector Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Salus Potector Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Salus Potector Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Salus Potector Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Salus Potector Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Salus Potector Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Salus Potector process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Salus Potector virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.