Are you constantly receiving a security warning from your antivirus software saying your computer is infected by Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096? What is the most efficient way to remove Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 completely? Don’t worry, read this post and you will get clues about how to deal with this nasty virus.
Details of Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 Virus:
Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 Virus is considered as an extremely dangerous Trojan infection which penetrates into the targeted computers without users’ awareness and hides itself deep in the Window system. In order to spread this Trojan threat quickly and widely over the Internet, the virus makers utilize all kinds of online channels such as spam mail attachments, suspicious links, free downloads, undesirable websites, file sharing and so on. As soon as Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 virus comes into your computer, just like other Trojan members such as TR/Downloader.Gen Virus and Virus:DOS/Rovnix.T Virus, it will make modifications to some crucial system settings like security and privacy settings unknowingly. And then, a variety of viruses and malicious programs will be brought into your system and destroy it seriously. And this Trojan virus can damage some common system functions. For example, you are unable to access Task Manager, install some new programs and even get blocked when you attempt to run some particular applications. Besides, Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 virus will occupy a large amount of system resources. As a result, there is little memory left for other processes to use and your computer will run quite slower than before. However, all of the above are only parts of its destructive activities. The most dangerous act it conducts in your computer is to open a backdoor for remote hackers to invade your system, who will pilfer your personal data and reveal them to unknown third parties. To keep your computer clean and protect your privacy, you should delete Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 virus from your machine as soon as possible.
Malicious Activities of Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 Virus:
1) Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 Virus can modify registry entries and get loaded automatically at system startup.
2) Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 Virus can corrupt important system files and your personal data on the hard drive.
3) Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 Virus can heavily degrade your computer performance and cause blue screen of death.
4) Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 Virus can introduce numerous risky viruses and malware into your system unkowningly.
5) Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 Virus can help remote hackers break into your computer and pilfer your sensitive information.
6) Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 Virus can block your antivirus software and even make it useless.
7) Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 Virus can give rise to unwanted pop-up ads and constant redirects.
As Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 virus and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 virus. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 virus. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of Exploit:Win32/CVE-2011-0096 virus. Click Start menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.