My homepage has been replaced with lpcloudbox404.com without my permission. I can’t get rid of this lpcloudbox404.com on my browser. This annoying pop-up happened about 2 days ago. I thought it was associated with the plug-in I installed by accident, so I uninstalled it immediately. But this lpcloudbox404.com still happens. How to fix this browser problem?
What is lpcloudbox404.com Virus?
lpcloudbox404.com Virus is one of the most irritating browser hijackers which trigger tons of product ads, sponsored links, coupons and other spam on your infected computer. Usually, this lpcloudbox404.com virus is merged with various online downloads and installed into your computer without your knowledge. As soon as this lpcloudbox404.com virus gets inside your computer, your online activities will be seriously disturbed by endless promotion ads which continue to pop up on your screen out of control. Once you click on these pop-ups accidentally, you may probably be misled to some malicious websites which contain potentially dangerous infections. Similar to lpcloudbox30.com Pop-ups Virus and Http://startscan.net/9/ Popup Virus, this lpcloudbox404.com virus will add unfamiliar websites into your favorites or bookmarks, and some strange icons will appear on your desktop as well. Furthermore, this lpcloudbox404.com virus will take advantage of cookies to gather information about your browsing habits, and then it will transmit your sensitive data like your search queries and account details to remote hackers to conduct illegal acts. Besides, this lpcloudbox404.com virus will damage your infected computer by introducing other vexing virus and potentially unwanted programs into it. And this lpcloudbox404.com virus will create odd shortcuts on your home screen and change your browser settings to damage your web browsing experience. So we strongly recommend you to remove this lpcloudbox404.com virus at once to prevent further damage.
lpcloudbox404.com Virus Screenshot:
lpcloudbox404.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
2) lpcloudbox404.com Virus modifies your favorite homepage as well as the default search engine.
3) lpcloudbox404.com Virus invades your computer along with many other risky viruses and malware.
4) lpcloudbox404.com Virus gathers all your search queries and records your private data online.
5) lpcloudbox404.com Virus generates a large number of pop-ups when you are surfing the Internet.
6) lpcloudbox404.com Virus continues to redirect you to a variety of unfamiliar and nasty websites.
7) lpcloudbox404.com Virus makes the system crash frequently and leads to the slow network speed.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end lpcloudbox404.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vir-help.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Wvd.proresync.net