What is Windows Antivirus Master? It claims that my computer gets infected by lots of risky threats which need to be removed at once.And it asks me to pay for the full version of this security software. Is the scarey scan result real? The security warning continues to pop up just after every time I log into my computer. I fail to uninstall this nasty program from Control Panel. Please help me!
Windows Antivirus Master Virus is identified as a rogue anti-virus software which pretends to be a regular antivirus program but actually reports fake risky threats to trap the victims into purchasing its bogus security product. Once this rogue software gets installed onto your computer, it will pose as a genuine security program and run a so-called full system scan in your machine. Similar to Windows Prime Accelerator Virus and Windows Virtual Protector Virus, and it will deliberately show you a fake scan result which claims that there are a large amount of dangerous computer threats existing in your system and bringing great damages to your computer. Windows Antivirus Master virus is used by cyber criminals to trick you into making a purchase using your credit card. After then, web criminals could use your privacy for more illegal and commercial activities. In order to delete these vicious infections entirely, it will require you to purchase the licensed version of Windows Antivirus Master. It’s important to remember that the whole thing is totally a cyber scam and you will experience the financial loss as well as the identify theft if you agree to pay for the said antivirus to solve those false system issues. To protect your computer security, please follow the manual removal steps below to remove Windows Antivirus Master completely.
Windows Ultimate Booster Virus Screenshot:
Windows Ultimate Booster virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Windows Ultimate Booster virus is a stubborn and malicious fake antivirus.
2) Windows Ultimate Booster virus drops nasty files to system registry and other system parts.
3) Windows Ultimate Booster virus could block the working of your security software.
4) Windows Ultimate Booster virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5) Windows Ultimate Booster virus may download other PC viruses like spyware, Trojans and worms.
6) Windows Ultimate Booster virus deceives you to pay fake antivirus and steals your personal data.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Ultimate Booster process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together and enter "regedit"to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “UID” = “tovvhgxtud”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.