Windows Virtual Protector constantly masks as a legit antivirus program to trick a great deal of computer users. It is reported that this nasty program can be dropped by harmful Trojan viruses. Besides, Windows Virtual Protector malware is bundled with a bunch of insecure resources on the Internet. Once your Windows is accidentally invaded by this parasite, your crucial privacy is possibly put at risk of being stolen. Once inside, Windows Virtual Protector rogueware puts its vicious codes in your machine so as to make some modifications to the system settings. Venomous as this program is, Windows Virtual Protector malware substitutes your legit antivirus software. Then this deceptive program automatically detects your entire Windows operating system. Later, a number of misleading security messages incessantly pop up to call attention to your computer security. The fraudulent program says that your PC is attacked by numerous dangerous viruses. You are recommended to pay for the newly released version of Windows Virtual Protector fake antivirus to deal with the detected infections. In reality, none of viruses penetrates into your machine. This program aims to swindle money out of you. It is clear that Windows Virtual Protector malware is incapable of eliminating any viruses. Hence, it is highly suggested that you uninstall Windows Virtual Protector as early as you can.
Windows Virtual Protector Virus Screenshot:
Windows Virtual Protector virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Windows Virtual Protector virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Windows Virtual Protector virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. Windows Virtual Protector virus could block the working of your security software.
4. Windows Virtual Protector virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Windows Virtual Protector virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Windows Virtual Protector virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove Windows Virtual Protector Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Virtual Protector process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together, then enter "regedit" to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Windows Virtual Protector virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.