I just find that my homepage has turned into Start.Qone8.com, and I am so confused about how this unknown website becomes my current homepage. Many times, I try to change my browser’s homepage into Google.com. Oops! When I reopen my browser, this nasty Start.Qone8.com comes back again. I don’t know how to get rid of this malicious domain promptly.
What is Start.Qone8.com Virus?
Start.Qone8.com Virus belongs to the family of browser hijacker which pretends to be an ordinary website claiming to offer Internet users massive online resources but is bad enough to make the victims aggrieved. It’s actually a malicious site which will disturb users’ online activities seriously and degrade the performance of the affected computer gravely. When Start.Qone8.com virus intrudes into your computer, the hijacker virus will start to reset your chosen homepage and search engine to Linbucks.com without your approval. Even if you try to get your previous homepage back by resetting your browser settings, the browser’s homepage will become Start.Qone8.com again after each time you reopen your web browser. Besides, you will be sick and tired of numerous pop-up ads which try to lure you into various shopping traps. And you will keep being redirected to a large amount of unwanted websites which block you from accessing your favourite content. For example, when you intend to open some common websites like Google.com, Start.Qone8.com will automatically come out. Though this browser hijacker performs a range of malicious activities on your corrupted computer, your antivirus program is unable to remove this pest from your machine. Undoubtedly, it is necessary for you to delete Start.Qone8.com virus from your computer right away, and the following removal instruction will help you.
Start.Qone8.com Virus Screenshot:
Start.Qone8.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Start.Qone8.com Virus changes your homepage and search engine into its own site without your approval.
2) Start.Qone8.com Virus gives rise to numerous annoying pop-up ads and damages your web experience badly.
3) Start.Qone8.com Virus constantly redirects your search results to all kinds of unfamiliar websites.
4) Start.Qone8.com Virus degrades your computer performance and results in the slow network speed.
5) Start.Qone8.com Virus monitors your online activities and extracts your personal information online.
6) Start.Qone8.com Virus introduces many other risky viruses and malware into your computer.
7) Start.Qone8.com Virus escapes from antivirus software’s detection and messes up your affected system.
How to Remove Start.Qone8.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Start.Qone8.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\random things
Note: Start.Qone8.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.