What is Central Security Service? I wonder it is a malicious computer threat or not. I intend to check my email this morning, and to my surprise, I find that my computer is locked by this Central Security Service domain. Is it real or fake? I haven’t conducted any illegal activities while surfing online. How can it block access to my computer? I’m not a computer genius, please help!
What is Central Security Service Virus?
Central Security Service Virus falls under the category of ransomwares which is created by cyber criminals for the purpose of tricking innocent victims into believing that they need to pay a wrongful fine for the violation of US laws. Usually, this vicious ransomware virus is distributed mainly through those free programs which mostly come from some hacked websites. When computer users perform the installations of these downloaded software without paying attention to every installation step’s details, this nasty Central Security Service virus will get installed into their machines as an optional program without the knowledge of the users. As soon as this Central Security Service virus is successfully entering your computer, similar to Http://wwwcrimestop.com Virus and Mandiant U.S.A. Cyber Security Virus, this ransomware virus will lock your computer entirely and take over your web browser to pop up a scary warning page which states that you have been found to take advantage of your computer to perform some illegal activities on the Internet. The charges that you are being accused of are including browsing child pornography, violating the copyright of some network works, spreading Internet spam and other unfounded accusations. And then you will be required to pay $300 as your fine for what you have done. Don’t fall for this scam. So if you are encountering such a problem, you should delete this Central Security Service virus from your machine instead of pay the illicit fine.
Central Security Service Virus Screenshot:
Central Security Service Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
2) Central Security Service Virus makes its way to your computer without letting you know.
3) Central Security Service Virus downloads many different computer threats into the system.
4) Central Security Service Virus slows down your computer performance to a large extent.
5) Central Security Service Virus asks you to pay for a certain amount of money as the fine.
6) Central Security Service Virus assists cyber criminals in collecting your sensitive data.
How to Remove Central Security Service Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Central Security Service process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Central Security Service virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.