My computer gets infected by Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP and is performing abnormally now. I thought my antivirus program can protect my computer from being affected by viruses and other computer threats. Why my antivirus software can detect it but fails to remove it entirely from my machine? I need some help to get rid of this Trojan virus.
Details of Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus:
Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus is categorized as a member of the family of Trojan virus which sneaks into the targeted computer by exploiting the operating system holes and has a serious impact on its normal working. This toxic virus affects worldwide computers in a short time mainly through spam email attachments, free applications offered by hacked websites, infected USB devices, suspicious links, etc. Once Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP is installed onto your computer, it will occupy a large percentage of memory and cause a variety of system problems including poor system performance, blue screen of death, startup failure and the like. It can generate unwanted network traffic and reduce the speed of the Internet heavily. Bedsides, Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP will introduce worms, key loggers, spyware, adware, browser hijackers and other dangerous infections into your machine to make your computer worse and even unworkable. It can also alter the default settings of your computer including browser settings, DNS settings, security and privacy settings without your approval. Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP is programmed by cyber crooks to trace information about your privacy especially the financial details. And then it will directly transfer it to them to engage in illegal activities. Without any hesitation, you should remove Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP from your computer right now by following the step-by-stey guidelines below.
Malicious Activities of Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus:
1) Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus downloads vicious viruses and potentially unwanted programs into the affected system.
2) Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus gathers your sensitive files and data such as usernames, private photos and credit card details.
3) Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus slows down the network speed and makes you suffer from poor computer performance.
4) Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus corrupts the main defence of your machine including the firewall and antivirus software.
5) Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus modifies some important system files and results in frequent system crashes.
6) Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus creates a large amount of junk files and occupies a big part of system resources.
7) Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus is also associated with constant redirects and pesky pop-up ads.
Get Rid of Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP Virus Thoroughly
As Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP virus and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP virus. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP virus. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP virus. Click Start Menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.
Note: Trojan Horse Generic32.HRP virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.