There is something wrong with my Google Chrome. My homepage is strangely replaced with an irritating site named Search.FindWide.com, but I have never set it as my homepage. I have tried reset my browser settings many times but this Search.FindWide.com keeps appearing just I reopen my web browser. What should I do to get rid of Search.FindWide.com permanently?
What is Search.FindWide.com Virus?
Search.FindWide.com Virus is known as a horrible browser hijacker which screws up Internet users’ enjoyments in the Web browsing and craftily evades the antivirus software’s detection by employing the rootkit technology. This foxy hijacker virus will disguise itself as a functional website and give innocent users a first impression that it’s just a normal website like Google.com. It seems like an ordinary webpage judged from its name and appearance, but this vicious virus is only a malicious domain which will trigger a series of unwanted commercial ads and annoying redirection problems. Just like other members of the browser hijacker family such as Trovigo.com Virus and ZenSearch.com Virus, the first step of this poisonous virus will be to change your default homepage and search engine into Search.FindWide.com without your consent. If you think that this domain just change your browser but still can help you find out some useful and helpful information that you need, you will realize that you are completely wrong. You will find that numerous promotion ads will continue to come out on your screen in the form of pop-up windows. Apart from that, this malicious domain will savagely redirect you to all sorts of unwanted websites no matter what keywords you enter into the search bar. So it goes without saying that Search.FindWide.com virus is a risky browser hijacker which should be deleted from your affected computer without any delay.
Search.FindWide.com Virus Screenshot:
Search.FindWide.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Search.FindWide.com Virus changes your homepage and search engine into its own site without your approval.
2) Search.FindWide.com Virus gives rise to numerous annoying pop-up ads and damages your web experience badly.
3) Search.FindWide.com Virus constantly redirects your search results to all kinds of unfamiliar websites.
4) Search.FindWide.com Virus degrades your computer performance and results in the slow network speed.
5) Search.FindWide.com Virus monitors your online activities and extracts your personal information online.
6) Search.FindWide.com Virus introduces many other risky viruses and malware into your computer.
7) Search.FindWide.com Virus escapes from antivirus software’s detection and messes up your affected system.
How to Remove Search.FindWide.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Search.FindWide.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Search.FindWide.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.