I don’t want to use ZenSearch.com as my homepage at all. Even if I reset my browser settings, this irritating website keeps replacing my start page and generates numerous pop-up ads. I want this pesky webpage get out of my browser promptly. What steps should I take to finish the removal? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!
What is ZenSearch.com Virus?
ZenSearch.com Virus falls under the category of browser hijackers which disguises itself as a functional search engine but in fact is a fake website triggering endless pesky ads and annoying URL redirects. The most commonly used web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer all become the main targets of it. When ZenSearch.com virus seizes the opportunity to invade your computer, it will start with changing the default settings of your web browser without any permission. This toxic virus will force to set its own domain as your default homepage and replace your search engine with ZenSearch.com. And then you will find tons of unstoppable product ads constantly popping up whenever using the Internet. Besides, your search results will be always redirected to a lot of unknown websites, which blocks you from accessing the content that you want. However, it is hard for you to resolve these knotty redirection problems, even though you try to reinstall your web browser. Furthermore, your computer will unexpectedly become very slow, and application response time will get longer obviously than before. Additionally, ZenSearch.com virus is capable of following the trail of those webpages you visited and extracting your personal information. Undoubtedly, ZenSearch.com virus is a risky virus which you must remove immediately once it is discovered in your computer.
ZenSearch.com Virus Screenshot:
ZenSearch.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) ZenSearch.com Virus makes sudden modifications to the default settings of your web browser.
2) ZenSearch.com Virus forcibly changes your current homepage and search engine into ZenSearch.com.
3) ZenSearch.com Virus constantly redirects you to many different websites that you have never seen before.
4) ZenSearch.com Virus gives rise to a bunch of annoying pop-up ads when you are surfing online.
5) ZenSearch.com Virus slows down your computer performance and makes the system crash often.
6) ZenSearch.com Virus evades being detected by antivirus programs and protect itself from being removed.
7) ZenSearch.com Virus installs lots of unwanted toolbars, plug-ins and malware into your computer.
How to Remove ZenSearch.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end ZenSearch.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ ZenSearch.com
Note: ZenSearch.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.