How can Trovigo.com appear on my Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox? It redirects me to a variety of unacquainted websites all the time. Why my antivirus program cannot remove Trovigo.com from my computer? Don’t worry, the following step-by-step removal instruction will help you get rid of Trovigo.com thoroughly.
What is Trovigo.com Virus?
Trovigo.com Virus is classified as a hazardous browser hijacker which does harm to the affected computer and puts it at great risk. Cyber criminals often distribute this hijacker virus via all kinds of online resources which are mainly including free programs, videos, suspicious shared files, junk email attachments, pornographic websites and so on. Trovigo.com Virus can influence most widely used web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. When your browser gets affected by this vicious virus, it will immediately change your current homepage and search engine into Trovigo.com. As a result, you will meet with difficulties in getting reliable and helpful information with the affected search engine, because all of your Internet search results will be constantly redirected to different unknown webpages. When you are surfing the Internet, you will receive tons of unpleasant pop-up ads and sponsored links, which try to trick you into purchasing the promoted products like bogus software. Moreover, this pesky virus will result in sudden process termination, slow network speed and poor system performance. And the computer will crash more easily than usual. Worst of all, Trovigo.com virus can affect your advanced antivirus seriously and make it unable to remove any computer virus efficiently. So we highly recommend you to perform the following manual method to get rid of Trovigo.com virus entirely from your browser.
Trovigo.com Virus Screenshot:
Trovigo.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Trovigo.com Virus aggressively changes your homepage and search engine into its own sites.
2) Trovigo.com Virus triggers a bunch of annoying pop-up ads when you are surfing online.
3) Trovigo.com Virus redirects you to a variety of unwanted and even malicious websites.
4) Trovigo.com Virus severely slows down your computer and causes the system to crash.
5) Trovigo.com Virus tracks your browsing history and pilfers your personal information.
6) Trovigo.com Virus introduces many other risky viruses and malware into your computer.
7) Trovigo.com Virus escapes from antivirus software’s detection and avoids being removed.
How to Remove Trovigo.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trovigo.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Trovigo.com
Note: Trovigo.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.