Rapid-searcher.com is categorized as a risky browser hijacker which pretends to be a functional search provider claiming to provide you with quicker and more accurate information but in fact deliberately interferes with your online activities. It can appear on most well-known web browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Generally, this virus slips into the targeted system unknowingly and triggers a range of chaos which disrupt the normal usage of the web browser badly. Once Rapid-searcher.com gets the chance to enter your computer, it will influence your web browser seriously by modifying its default settings at random. And then both your homepage and search provider will be forcibly replaced with Rapid-searcher.com or its related websites. Besides, you will suffer from endless redirection problems caused by Rapid-searcher.com virus whenever you are surfing online. All of your online search results will be aggressively redirected to some unknown and even dangerous webpages where your computer may probably get attacked by other risky viruses and malware. In addition, a bunch of dazzling ads will continue to pop up on your screen that tempt you to click on them so that the producers can get massive revenues. Moreover, Rapid-searcher.com can heavily affect your computer performance. Your machine will automatically shut down and the programs will respond slowly. Undoubtedly, you should take immediate action to remove Rapid-searcher.com to prevent further damage to your system.
Rapid-searcher.com Virus Screenshot:
Rapid-searcher.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Rapid-searcher.com can casually modify some important settings of your web browser.
2) Rapid-searcher.com can trigger tons of annoying pop-up ads when you are surfing online.
3) Rapid-searcher.com can redirect you to a variety of unwanted and malicious websites.
4) Rapid-searcher.com can severely slow down your computer and even cause a system crash.
5) Rapid-searcher.com can monitor your online activities and pilfer your personal information.
6) Rapid-searcher.com can introduce many other risky viruses and malware into your system.
7) Rapid-searcher.com can escape from your antivirus software’s detection and removal.
How to Remove Rapid-searcher.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Rapid-searcher.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Rapid-searcher.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.