How does Speed-Find.com replace your home page without your consent? Do you feel tried a lot of various pop-ups but still fail to remove Speed-Find.com from your computer? Don’t worry, read the step-by-step manual removal guide below which will help you eliminate Speed-Find.com efficiently.
What is Speed-Find.com Virus?
Speed-Find.com Virus is regarded as an irritating browser hijacker which often invades random users’ computer unknowingly and affects the normal working of their web browser badly. After your computer is targeted by Speed-Find.com virus, this nasty virus will aggressively change your homepage as well as other important settings of your web browser without your consent. And your default search engine will be savagely replaced with Speed-Find.com. In normal conditions, it is easy to reset your browser’s homepage and remove those websites saved in your favorites or bookmarks. However, when your computer gets attacked by this hijack infection, it will keep showing Speed-Find.com as your homepage. Even though you reset your homepage or even reinstall your browser, this virus page will come back soon after you reopen your browser. Besides, some unknown websites will be secretly added into your favorites or bookmarks, and it is impossible for you to delete them. What’s more, when you are surfing on the Internet, you will receive a mass of pop-up commercial ads which try to trick you into purchasing the promoted products. And you will suffer from constant redirects which block you from accessing those websites that you want to visit. All of these unexpected changes severely damage your browsing experience. So it is essential for you to delete Speed-Find.com Virus to ensure your browser is working correctly.
Speed-Find.com Virus Screenshot:
Speed-Find.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Speed-Find.com Virus aggressively changes your homepage and search engine into its own sites.
2) Speed-Find.com Virus triggers a bunch of annoying pop-up ads when you are surfing online.
3) Speed-Find.com Virus redirects you to a variety of unwanted and even malicious websites.
4) Speed-Find.com Virus severely slows down your computer and causes the system to crash.
5) Speed-Find.com Virus tracks your browsing history and pilfers your personal information.
6) Speed-Find.com Virus introduces many other risky viruses and malware into your computer.
7) Speed-Find.com Virus escapes from antivirus software’s detection and avoids being removed.
How to Remove Speed-Find.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Speed-Find.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Speed-Find.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.