Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup continues to appear on my Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Why are my antivirus program unable to completely remove Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup from my browser? Don’t worry, the following step-by-step removal instruction will help you get rid of Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup thoroughly.
What is Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net Virus?
Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus is classified as a hazardous browser hijacker which is repeatedly reported by computer users lately to seriously disrupt their web browsing experience. This harmful virus is so crafty that it manages to sneak into random computers unknowingly in a bundle with various online sources like freeware and shareware. The majority of web browsers especially Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are all attacked by this virus. Due to the unstoppable pop-up ads and URL redirects caused by this hijacker virus, the victims are unable to normally browse the web and feel very irritable. When your browser are hijacked by this Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup virus, some default settings will be automatically adjusted for this nasty virus to carry out its evil activities on your infected computer. Besides, your favourite homepage as well as default search engine will be replaced with Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup without your permission. Whenever you are surfing the Internet, this pesky virus will trigger a series of commercial pop-up ads and constantly cause annoying redirection problems. Although Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup virus gets computer users into troubles, it is not categorized by antivirus software as a virus. That is the reason why you fail to delete it with your antivirus. Hence, to completely remove Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup virus from your browser, the manual removal is highly suggested to be conducted.
Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus Screenshot:
Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus escapes from antivirus software’s detection and avoids being removed.
2) Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus changes your homepage and search engine into its own site without your permission.
3) Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus displays a large number of annoying commercial ads when you are browsing the web.
4) Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus makes you suffer from a series of unwanted redirection problems.
5) Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus severely slows down your computer and causes the system to crash.
6) Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus introduces many other risky viruses and malware into your computer.
7) Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus tracks your browsing history and pilfers your personal information.
How to Remove Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
C:\Users\profile name here\AppData\-
Note: Rvzr2 a.akamaihd.net popup virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.