Windows Ultimate Booster is a rogue antivirus program that is constantly distributed via Trojan viruses. Normally, this rogue program injects its malicious files into your Windows so as to perform vicious activities. First of all, Windows Ultimate Booster malware changes your system settings without your awareness. It also makes some modifications to antivirus software on your computer, which will lead to negative consequences. Windows Ultimate Booster rogueware is able to utilize several system vulnerabilities to spread other computer infections to your machine for further damage. What is more, Windows Ultimate Booster virus is designed by remote hackers for stealing your money. Once it is installed on your machine, it automatically scans the whole affected system and displays a bunch of false notifications. Windows Ultimate Booster malware claims that your computer unluckily gets infected with Trojan horses, adware and other risky viruses. Then this pest says that you can pay for its license to clean up all infections. What Windows Ultimate Booster rogueware said seems to be reasonable. However, nothing happens on your machine when you pay for a series of services from this program. Obviously, Windows Ultimate Booster is a trap. This bogus program just seeks to use the fake notifications to trick you. Without any delay, you should immediately remove Windows Ultimate Booster rogueware to prevent further damage and loss. Other rogueware like Windows Ultimate Booster virus are: Windows Virtual Protector virus, WindowsPrime Accelerator virus, Windows Prime Shield virus and Windows Prime Boostervirus.
Windows Ultimate Booster Virus Screenshot:
Windows Ultimate Booster virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Windows Ultimate Booster virus is a stubborn and malicious fake antivirus.
2. Windows Ultimate Booster virus drops nasty files to system registry and other system parts.
3. Windows Ultimate Booster virus could block the working of your security software.
4. Windows Ultimate Booster virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Windows Ultimate Booster virus may download other PC viruses like spyware, Trojans and worms.
6. Windows Ultimate Booster virus deceives you to pay fake antivirus and steals your personal data.
How to Remove Windows Ultimate Booster Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Ultimate
Booster process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together and enter "regedit"to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Windows Ultimate Booster\Help.lnk
Note: Windows Ultimate Booster virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.