Windows Prime Booster is viewed as a rogue antivirus program that is unable to pick up any viruses for users. As soon as this rogue antivirus program is installed onto your Windows, it adds its files to your registry secretly. Each time you log onto your computer, Windows Prime Booster rogueware pretends to scan the operating system. Even, this fake antivirus states that it discovers a lot of potential threats in your workstation. The goal of Windows Prime Booster malware is to scare you into believing its falsehood. Then, this malicious software advises you to purchase its registered license and the latest version so that it can help you remove all potential threats from your PC. As soon as you are tricked successfully and pay for its services by credit card, your bank account information will be gathered by Windows Prime Booster fake antivirus. Subsequently, remote hackers have capability to empty your savings. Besides, this kind of false antivirus software distributes other viruses to cause further damage. You could encounter numerous redirects, pop-up ads, slow PC performance and other inconveniences. Thus, you should uninstall Windows Prime Booster rogueware as soon as possible.
Windows Prime Booster Virus Screenshot:
Windows Prime Booster virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Windows Prime Booster virus is a risky and malicious fake antivirus infection.
2. Windows Prime Booster virus would make some changes to important system settings.
3. Windows Prime Booster virus could block the working of your security software.
4. Windows Prime Booster virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Windows Prime Booster virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Windows Prime Booster virus deceives the victim and tries to steal money and personal data.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Prime Booster
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%AppData%Local.Windows Prime Booster.exe
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Windows Prime Booster\Help.lnk