It is reported that PConverter B3 Toolbar can hijack various browsers and carry out malicious actions. This unknown program is viewed as an insecure browser hijacker that causes chaos and inconveniences to the affected computer. PConverter B3 Toolbar is often installed together with many applications that are provided freely on some websites. If you would like to avoid this browser malware, you ought to be patient to install the freeware. Once PConverter B3 Toolbar browser malware enters your PC, it can make modifications to the settings of your browser. Your start page is changed to search.conduit.com without your permission. Likewise PConverter B3 Customized Web Search replaces your default search webpage. It is unlucky that your PC is infected with PConverter B3 Toolbar browser malware. This dirty parasite causes endless redirections to a plenty of unverified websites, which leads to unhappy experiences on the Internet. PConverter B3 Toolbar hijacker can also redirect your search results. Each time your click on them, you would be led to illegitimate webpages. Usually, hackers create this infection for the purpose of helping sponsors collect network traffic. Beside, PConverter B3 Toolbar could inject a host of viruses into the system to disable the OS. You need to remove this infection from your PC in case that your browser is messed up by PConverter B3 Toolbar malware.
PConverter B3 Toolbar Virus Screenshot:
PConverter B3 Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PConverter B3 Toolbar virus is a malicious and dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. PConverter B3 Toolbar virus changes default home page and search engine to unfamiliar websites.
3. PConverter B3 Toolbar virus causes frequent redirects to unwanted sites and generates tons of annoying ads.
4. PConverter B3 Toolbar virus keeps record of online activities and collects personal important information.
5. PConverter B3 Toolbar virus could lead the victim to risky websites and download harmful PC threats.
6. PConverter B3 Toolbar virus occupies lots of CPU usage and slows up the whole computer performance.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end PConverter B3 Toolbar process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together, then enter "regedit" to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“UninstallString” = %AppData%\[RANDOM]\[RANDOM].exe” -u
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST\SETTINGS\
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ PConverter B3 Toolbar