Are you stuck by PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus? Are you suffering from much slow PC performance? Does your antivirus scan nothing? No worries, this post will help you completely get rid of PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus step-by-step.
Details of PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP Virus:
PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP is a destructive virus that belongs to Trojan horse. Cyber hackers make use of this Trojan virus to mess up Windows activities for illegal purposes. In order to propagate PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus silently and secretly, cyber hackers embed this unsafe infection into a great amount of resources like free applications, shared files and unknown email attachments. Of course, there are some possibilities that PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus lurks in your Windows when your machine has been already infected with ransomware, adware or other infections. Whenever you log onto the infected Windows OS, this Trojan virus is able to move and operate automatically. PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP malware will make some modifications to system files without your consent. Because several computer programs lose their executable files they can’t run regularly. Besides, a number of remote hackers can control the whole contaminated computer system through the backdoor that is opened by PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus. So the remote hackers keep track of your activities on the Internet remotely and try to collect some lucrative messages. What is worse, it is potential that hackers filter out your privacy to third party outlaws for making money. Doubtless, PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus is a high-level risk to you.
Malicious Activities of PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP Virus:
1) PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus shuts down the installed security programs without any approval.
2) PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus inserts lots of harmful codes and takes over the whole affected system.
3) PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus modifies certain system settings and even removes some important system files.
4) PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus makes more and more system loopholes and helps the remote hackers access the system.
5) PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus drops additional risky PC parasites like spyware, rogueware and adware.
6) PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus messes up the affected system and greatly slows down the computer performance.
7) PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus monitors keyboard activities and steals crucial information for illegal purposes.
As PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus. Click Start menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.