Windows Prime Shield works as a rogue antivirus program that doesn’t process a virus database. Security experts point out that this program often uses its interface that seems to be very professional to trick a great deal of virtuous computer users. Normally, deceitful Windows Prime Shield malware pretends to run a scan on the Windows system. A few minutes later, this fake program displays a false report that your computer has been infected with a variety of potential threats. Being confronted with the false report, you should calm down and neglect it fully. When you want to utilize Windows Prime Shield to remove these so-called “potential threats”, you have to spend a sum of money on its license. Unluckily, many fake security warnings keeps popping up after you pay for Windows Prime Shield fake antivirus. It is clear that you are tracked by this racketeer.
As long as your PC encounters Windows Prime Shield rogueware, the security of your Windows operating system will be in danger. For example, your protection program is turned off without your awareness, which leads to the appearance of system loopholes and hazardous parasites. And remote hackers will use theses vulnerabilities to embed a flood of viruses into your PC. Even, Windows Prime Shield disconnects the Internet connection from time to time. It is upset that your computer life will be in a mess, which you don’t expect. Being confronted with this abhorrent antivirus program, you can follow the steps below to erase it permanently.
Windows Prime Shield Virus Screenshot:
Windows Prime Shield virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Windows Prime Shield virus is a malicious and dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Windows Prime Shield virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. Windows Prime Shield virus could block the working of your security software.
4. Windows Prime Shield virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Windows Prime Shield virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Windows Prime Shield virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Prime Shield
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Windows Prime Shield\Help.lnk