Security experts consider Windows Prime Accelerator as rogue antivirus software that is a member of fake antivirus family. This kind of fake antivirus software is usually installed by Trojan horses. Same as Windows Prime Shield rogueware and Windows Prime Booster rogueware, when Windows Prime Accelerator malware enters your computer, it imitates the functions of Windows Defender to scan the whole Windows OS. Although the interface of this fake antivirus program looks like a legit security application, it doesn’t process a virus database. Frankly speaking, Windows Prime Accelerator rogueware is just created by cyber hackers to cheat you and other users. For the sake of convincing you, this malicious program forges several misleading security warnings and displays them in the lower right corner of your desktop. Windows Prime Accelerator virus pretends to promise that it will help you eliminate all potential computer viruses from the Windows OS if you purchase its license. As long as you fall into this trap, you will lose money without your awareness. Besides, Windows Prime Accelerator can stop the process of your legit antivirus program. Then your unprotected PC will be attacked easily by a variety of intruders like parasites and hackers. These unwelcome parasites do great harm to the defenseless machine. And the hackers keep watch on your traces on the Internet to gather your sensitive data. Hence, you should uninstall Windows Prime Accelerator and remove its files from the infected system right away.
Windows Prime Accelerator Virus Screenshot:
Windows Prime Accelerator virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Windows Prime Accelerator virus is a stubborn and dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Windows Prime Accelerator virus can drop malicious files to the system without any approval.
3. Windows Prime Accelerator virus could change security settings and disable certain tools.
4. Windows Prime Accelerator virus pretends to scan the whole system and displays fake warnings.
5. Windows Prime Accelerator virus may allow many other PC viruses like worms, spyware, and Trojans.
6. Windows Prime Accelerator virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus and tries to cheat your money and important data.
Option one- you can get an instant professional fix to completely and effectively delete this foxy, stubborn and malicious virus.
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Windows Prime Accelerator virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Prime
Accelerator process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R, then enter "regedit" together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Windows Prime Accelerator\Help.lnk
Video of Windows Prime Accelerator Virus Removal
Note: Windows Prime Accelerator virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.