Is your computer infected with Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus? Your antivirus software displays warnings all the time? Trojan:Win64/Patched.H comes back after restarting the computer? Then you are in the right place! Please follow detailed instructions below to permanently remove Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus from the computer.
Details of Trojan:Win64/Patched.H Virus:
Trojan:Win64/Patched.H, considered to be a dangerous type of PC Trojan virus, is capable of carrying out multi-part payloads. This threat can conceal its presence by means of rootkit technology. As it injects its codes into legitimate program process, this tricky Trojan virus can hide from antivirus programs. Hence, Trojan:Win64/Patched.H is difficult to eliminate once it compromises a computer. In general, this virus is distributed by exploiting security and software flaws to gain a doorway. Then it modifies some system entries so as to run instantly each time the user start Windows. Once activated, Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus may take over the compromised machine entirely and disable certain applications including protection tools. Aside from that, Trojan:Win64/Patched.H malware may prevent users from accessing security web pages as well in order to deter them from getting additional help. Other malware, such as rogueware and ransomware, may be transferred to the infected machine and be authorized to execute without users’ approval. The browsing activities may also be affected and, even worse, be recorded. As a result, users will be diverted to unknown websites and their personal data will be under threat. To keep away from risky Trojan:Win64/Patched.H, we suggest that users should not open suspicious links contained in spam emails or social network websites.
Malicious Activities of Trojan:Win64/Patched.H Virus:
1) Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus attacks random Operating System and causes great damage.
2) Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus drops malicious codes to take over the whole system.
3) Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus alters system settings and deletes system files to bring chaos.
4) Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus creates a backdoor for the web criminals remotely access the affected system.
5) Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus downloads additional risky PC parasites like spyware, rogueware and adware.
6) Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus does instant update and takes up high system resources to degrade the PC performance.
7) Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus logs keyboard activities and online history to gather important information for illegal purposes.
As Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of Trojan:Win64/Patched.H virus. Click Start menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.