PC performs much slowly? Antivirus scan a Trojan named PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA but cannot completely remove it? Screen could be full of ads? Read this post then and get effective and professional removal of PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus.
Details of PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA Virus:
PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA is identified as a highly risky computer virus that has the ability to carry out harmful campaigns inside a target computer without permission. It gains trust from users as it claims to be a needed component to display certain website. After successful infiltration, PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus blocks antivirus programs inside the infected machine from launching. Thus, the owner the computer cannot be aware of the existed threat, let alone eliminate it. The Trojan keeps itself activated by modifying the system files and implants its own harmful files to accomplish multi-payload. As a result, victims will always encounter browser redirections and be made to visit unsolicited websites. Additionally, hazardous PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus can connect a remote sever to load more evil malware and spyware inside the contaminated system, resulting in more problems and disorder. Apart from that, users' browsing habits and routine work on the computer will be exposed to unknown third party easily with the help of this nasty Trojan. As usual, PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus enters the target computer by taking advantage of system vulnerabilities and software flaws. In other words, it is essential to prevent its invasion by keep the installed programs up-to-date. Also, always remember to obtain the update package from the authentic websites.
Malicious Activities of PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA Virus:
1) PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus injects many harmful codes to the system and takes over the whole affected system.
2) PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus changes security settings and blocks some important system programs.
3) PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus alters and even removes system files and cause malfunction to applications.
4) PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus makes system vulnerability and a backdoor for evil remote hackers.
5) PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus downloads additional risky PC parasites like spyware, rogueware and adware.
6) PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus drops useless files and processes to slow down the PC performance.
7) PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus traces keyboard activities and steals personal information for illicit purposes.
As PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus. Click Start menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.