PC affected by PWS-Zbot.dx virus? Driving crazy about lots of ads and redirects? Antivirus cannot help to completely get rid of PWS-Zbot.dx virus? You are in the right place then! Read this post and get effective and professional guide to solve the problem.
Details of PWS-Zbot.dx Virus:
PWS-Zbot.dx is defined as a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus which causes a ton of damage to the affected system. This nasty Trojan virus always initiates its attack upon each start-up of Windows with the help of malware and modifies system files in the operating system. In general, if you download online contaminated shareware, open dangerous messages in the spam emails, or enter some hacked websites, you may encounter this malicious thing. As PWS-Zbot.dx virus targets system files, it will be too risky to be completely removed. This pesky Trojan virus could cause frequent BSOD, constant system crash and instability of Windows. In addition, protection tools are blocked from protecting the affected Operating System. That is because PWS-Zbot.dx virus has the capability to change system settings and configurations once it accesses the system successfully. It drops harmful files and useless processes to cause poor system performance. PWS-Zbot.dx virus could even delete system files and desktop icons to cause chaos. To fulfill its evil purpose, this risky virus helps the remote servers enter the system and steal crucial information like login user names, passwords and bank account details. Hence, to help you completely get rid of PWS-Zbot.dx virus and protect the computer, we provide detailed instructions below.
Malicious Activities of PWS-Zbot.dx Virus:
1) PWS-Zbot.dx virus drops many malicious codes to take the control of the whole system.
2) PWS-Zbot.dx virus disables important programs like installed security software, Task Manager and system registry.
3) PWS-Zbot.dx virus adds unknown icons or shortcuts on the desktop and cheating the victim.
4) PWS-Zbot.dx virus creates more system vulnerability and allows remote servers to enter the system.
5) PWS-Zbot.dx virus could bring alongside with spyware, adware, browser hijackers and rogueware.
6) PWS-Zbot.dx virus occupies lots of system resources and slows up the whole PC performance.
7) PWS-Zbot.dx virus keeps record of keystrokes and steals crucial information for illicit purposes.
As PWS-Zbot.dx virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of PWS-Zbot.dx virus and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of PWS-Zbot.dx virus. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of PWS-Zbot.dx virus. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of PWS-Zbot.dx virus. Click Start menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.