PC affected by Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus? Web visits redirected to unfamiliar web pages? PC performs much slowly? This post will do you a favor to completely solve the problem.
Details of Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ Virus:
Malicious Activities of Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ Virus:
1) Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus stealthily attacks random system and drops malicious codes.
2) Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus could hijack Chrome/ Firefox/ IE and cause redirects.
3) Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus changes system settings and even deletes system files.
4) Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus creates more system vulnerability and allows remote servers to enter the system.
5) Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus drops additional risky PC parasites like spyware, rogueware and adware.
6) Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus eats up much CPU usage and slows up the whole system performance.
7) Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus traces keystrokes and steals crucial information for illicit purposes.
Get Rid of Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ Virus Thoroughly
As Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus is stubborn and dangerous, it is strongly recommended that you remove it as soon as possible. The following post provides detailed manual removal guide to help you completely delete related components of Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus and fix the problem.
Step 1: Restart the system in Safe Mode with Networking. Keep press F8 when the machine starts to boot up.
Step 2: Delete startup items of Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus. Press Win+ R, type “msconfig” and click OK.
Step 3: Remove registry entries of Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus. Press Win+R to open Run, type “regedit” and hit OK.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
Step 4: Show hidden files and delete related files of Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus. Click Start menu, select Control Panel, and search Folder Option.
Note: Trojan:SWF/Redirector.EQ virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.