How does Do-Search.com replace my homepage without showing me any notifications? I feel so upset about tons of various pop-ups triggered by this malicious domain, but I fail to remove Do-Search.com from my browser. Don’t worry, read the step-by-step manual removal guide below which will help you eliminate Do-Search.com efficiently.
What is Do-Search.com Virus?
Do-Search.com Virus is categorized as a risky browser hijacker which looks like a regular web site from the outside but actually is a total browser hijack. The infection is usually a result of computer users’ improper operations such as clicking unsafe links, downloading free applications on suspicious websites, and viewing undesirable websites. Once your computer is attacked by the hijacker virus, Do-Search.com will keep showing up as your homepage each time you open your web browser. Besides, your default search engine will be replaced with this bogus website Do-Search.com which will provide you with a mass of false information which have nothing to do with your search queries. As this vicious browser hijacker has the ability to modify system settings and registry entries, Do-Search.com virus can be automatically loaded each time you boot the system. Additionally, a bunch of annoying commercial ads will pop up on your screen one after another, and you will be constantly redirected to all kinds of unknown websites. In this way, Do-Search.com virus can help those anonymous websites boost their network traffic and improve their rankings so that the virus producers can obtain massive revenues from the sponsors. This article will offer you the removal guide which will help you get rid of Do-Search.com virus from your computer without reappearing.
Do-Search.com Virus Screenshot:
Do-Search.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Do-Search.com Virus changes your homepage and search engine into its own site without your approval.
2) Do-Search.com Virus gives rise to numerous annoying pop-up ads and damages your web experience badly.
3) Do-Search.com Virus constantly redirects your search results to all kinds of unfamiliar websites.
4) Do-Search.com Virus degrades your computer performance and results in the slow network speed.
5) Do-Search.com Virus monitors your online activities and extracts your personal information online.
6) Do-Search.com Virus introduces many other risky viruses and malware into your computer.
7) Do-Search.com Virus escapes from antivirus software’s detection and messes up your affected system.
How to Remove Do-Search.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Do-Search.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Do-Search.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.