What is Websearch.searchfix.info Virus?
Like Istart.webssearches.com redirect virus, Websearch.searchfix.info is a malicious browser hijacker that aims to promote various products and gain illegal income. This pesky program is mainly spread through spam email attachments and unsafe websites. It has the ability to get installed once Websearch.searchfix.info virus sneaks you’re your OS successfully. It will then add boot-up files to the system registry without any permission. As a result, it runs along with the Windows. In addition, this malware makes modifications to default browser settings without your knowing. After then, it becomes the controller of your IE, Firefox and Chrome.
Both your favorite start page and search engine will be changed to Websearch.searchfix.info. But this fake search provider will offer lots of sponsored links instead of useful search results. Meanwhile, your clicks on the search results could be redirected to commercial websites constantly. It’s reported that Websearch.searchfix.info redirect virus will even trace your online habits and generate numerous pop-up ads. In a word, Websearch.searchfix.info virus will not allow you to surf the Internet as normal. Even, it leads you to download additional malware or viruses. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you remove Websearch.searchfix.info virus once you find it.
Websearch.searchfix.info Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Websearch.searchfix.info Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Websearch.searchfix.info Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Websearch.searchfix.info Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Websearch.searchfix.info Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Websearch.searchfix.info Virus offers numerous sponsored links in the search results and causes chaos.
6) Websearch.searchfix.info Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
7) Websearch.searchfix.info Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Websearch.searchfix.info Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Websearch.searchfix.info process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Websearch.searchfix.info virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.