What is SearchAtomic.com Virus?
Like istart.webssearches.com redirect virus, SearchAtomic.com is a malicious browser hijacker that attacks tons of computers all over the world. Your machine could catch this malware when you visit unsafe websites, download unverified free programs, or open spam email attachments. SearchAtomic.com hijacker has the ability to change system registry settings without letting you know. As a result, it runs automatically on Windows start-up. Besides, default browser settings would be modified by this unwanted program. Then SearchAtomic.com takes the place of both your homepage and search engine. But this fake search tool will not provide you with useful search results.
In addition, SearchAtomic.com hijacker will redirect your pages to commercial websites with numerous products. Meanwhile, attracting and charming ads will be displayed on the screen to catch your eyes. You should pay much attention and not click those unknown links. Or your PC could get infected with additional malware or viruses. On the other hand, SearchAtomic.com browser hijacker will add new icons to the desktop and mislead you to unfamiliar programs. As described above, it’s wise to remove SearchAtomic.com virus once it appears.
SearchAtomic.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) SearchAtomic.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) SearchAtomic.com Virus will replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) SearchAtomic.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) SearchAtomic.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) SearchAtomic.com Virus disrupts online activities greatly with tons of sponsored links in the search results.
6) SearchAtomic.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove SearchAtomic.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end SearchAtomic.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: SearchAtomic.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.