Disguising as a legit and helpful tool to protect the system, PC Speed Clean rogueware attacks lots of computers all over the world. This fake antivirus tool aims to gather illegal income from innocent computer users. Through spam emails, unsafe websites and unverified free downloads, PC Speed Clean rogueware gets into random Operating System. It has the ability to change system security settings once it finishes its infiltration. That’s why your antivirus applications do not scan it. Besides, it makes itself run along with the system through adding new entries to the system registry. Then it would pop up immediately when you turn on the workstation. PC Speed Clean fake antivirus will run a full scan to the whole system and display numerous alerts. Though such messages are not real at all, many victims are scared and pay for the so-called powerful tool to get rid of those threats or clean useless stuffs. In such case, your personal information like email login details and bank account data will be collected and stolen by cyber hackers to carry out more illegal activities. To stop troubles and dangers, it’s strongly recommended that you take step-by-step PC Speed Clean rogueware removal guide below.
PC Speed Clean Virus Screenshot:
PC Speed Clean virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PC Speed Clean virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. PC Speed Clean virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. PC Speed Clean virus could block the working of your security software.
4. PC Speed Clean virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. PC Speed Clean virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. PC Speed Clean virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove PC Speed Clean Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PC Speed Clean process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ PC Speed Clean\Help.lnk
Note: PC Speed Clean virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.