What is SuperMegaBest Virus?
Like Search Snacks adware, SuperMegaBest is a malignant program that aims to promote various products and gather illegal benefits. Through spam emails and unsafe websites, this annoying adware gets into lots of computers all around the world. After then, SuperMegaBest gets installed in the infected system without asking for any approval. Meanwhile, it drops some unknown add-ons to your IE, Firefox and Chrome stealthily. To run itself along with the system, SuperMegaBest adware drops boot-up files to the system registry automatically. As a consequence, you would find it rather hard to surf the Internet as normal.
SuperMegaBest ads will pop up constantly when you are browsing shopping sites. Even, words are underlined with hyperlinks in some cases. But you could be unable to connect to the network at times. That is because SuperMegaBest adware is able to change the system DNS settings and shut down the Internet connection. This pesky program meanwhile communicates with its servers and download files to do instant updates. It hides deeply in the system to avoid being detected and deleted by many antivirus tools. Therefore, the best way to clear SuperMegaBest pop-ups should be manual way. Please take it step by step as shown below.
SuperMegaBest Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) SuperMegaBest Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) SuperMegaBest Virus will install unknown add-ons to the web browser without any approval.
3) SuperMegaBest Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) SuperMegaBest Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) SuperMegaBest Virus generates numerous attracting and charming ads like coupons, deals and discounts.
6) SuperMegaBest Virus would shut down the Internet connection randomly to disrupt online activities.
How to Remove SuperMegaBest Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end SuperMegaBest process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: SuperMegaBest virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.