Lots of Pc-fix-quickk.com pop-ups disrupt online activities? Have no idea about when this malware gets into the system? Read this post and learn more about Pc-fix-quickk.com pop-up virus and get rid of it with professional guide.
Brief Introduction of Pc-fix-quickk.com Pop-up Virus:
Through changing default browser settings, Pc-fix-quickk.com pop-up virus will control all of your web browsers. Various windows will pop up on the screen to ask you to download programs. You could even get error messages stating that your PC is under low security level. However, the greatest threat is Pc-fix-quickk.com pop-up virus itself. If you are too scared to click provided button on those suspicious pop-ups, your machine may catch additional malware like istart.webssearches.com redirect virus or Search Snacks adware. Under such circumstance, your PC will become a great mess. To stop endless Pc-fix-quickk.com pop-ups and prevent further damage, you should remove this annoying program immediately. The following post will do you a favor.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Pc-fix-quickk.com without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It can change both your home page and other desired websites to its domains without any approval.
2. It makes changes to the browser settings and won’t allow you to change them back.
3. It will even install many unwanted add-ons or plug-ins to the Chrome, Firefox and IE stealthily.
4. It would prevent you from accessing certain websites like security software related ones by shutting down the Internet connection.
5. It shows lots of promoted windows to ask you to download programs.
6. It can alter system files or settings to cause chaos to the desktop.
Manual Removal Guide of Pc-fix-quickk.com Pop-up Virus:
Pc-fix-quickk.com pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Pc-fix-quickk.com pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Pc-fix-quickk.com pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Pc-fix-quickk.com pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Pc-fix-quickk.com pop-up virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main StartPage