Disguising as a legit and helpful security tool, Win 7 Protection 2014 deceives lots of people and gets installed in tons of computers. After then, this fraudulent antivirus program starts its malicious activities. It will add boot-up files to the system registry so as to run as long as the system is powered on. Besides, Win 7 Protection 2014 rogueware drops unknown add-ons or plug-ins to important system parts. In some cases, this malware will pretend to run a scan to the whole system every time you open the computer. Then it displays numerous security warnings stating that your PC is under great attack. However, such messages are not true but the real big threat is Win 7 Protection 2014 itself. If you click on any button provided by this deceptive program, you would be led to a bank account log-in window. Win 7 Protection 2014 malware will record your keystrokes and collect sensitive data. In such case, you would encounter more loss. On the other hand, this pesky program could introduce additional malware like istart.webssearches.com browser hijacker to cause further chaos and damage. For the sake of both your Operating System and your private data, you should uninstall Win 7 Protection 2014 rogueware as soon as possible. The following post contains step-by-step guide.
Win 7 Protection 2014 Virus Screenshot:
Win 7 Protection 2014 virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Win 7 Protection 2014 virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Win 7 Protection 2014 virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. Win 7 Protection 2014 virus could block the working of your security software.
4. Win 7 Protection 2014 virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Win 7 Protection 2014 virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Win 7 Protection 2014 virus induces you to buy unreal registered antivirus.
How to Remove Win 7 Protection 2014 Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Win 7 Protection 2014 process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Win 7 Protection 2014\Help.lnk
Note: Win 7 Protection 2014 virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.