The Internet Explorer is messed up by lots of SalesChecker ads? Find no way to completely remove SalesChecker virus? Read this post and take step-by-step guide to permanently get rid of SalesChecker ads.
What is SalesChecker Virus?
SalesChecker is a malicious adware program or PUP (potentially unwanted program). It is spread by cyber hackers to display numerous ads and generate illegal income. Along with certain unverified free programs like video players, SalesChecker adware can get into your machine without letting you know. Then it adds new entries to the system registry and runs itself automatically on Windows boo-up. You could get unknown shortcuts on the desktop on the other hand. If you click any of them, you could be led to malicious programs. SalesChecker adware will install malignant add-ons to IE, Firefox and Chrome stealthily.
Like Supra Savings adware, SalesChecker virus then generates various advertisements on the desktop when you are visiting desired pages. Your online history could be traced to gather web browsing habits and display attracting pop-ups. But you should pay much attention and not click any of those ads. Or you may catch additional malware or even viruses. That is because suspicious ads are always good platform for web criminals to spread PC threats and carry out illegal activities. To avoid further troubles, please follow professional SalesChecker removal guide below to completely get rid of annoying ads.
SalesChecker Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) SalesChecker Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) SalesChecker Virus would install unknown browser add-ons without asking for approval.
3) SalesChecker Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) SalesChecker Virus could trace your online activities to gather sensitive data for marketing purpose.
5) SalesChecker Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) SalesChecker Virus will make changes to system settings like registry settings as well.
How to Remove SalesChecker Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end SalesChecker process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: SalesChecker virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.