Fissa.com or Fissa Search is a malicious browser hijacker that will mess up your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome greatly. Disguising as a legit and helpful tool, Fissa.com gets installed in many computers. After then, it starts to carry out malicious activities. First of all, it activates itself by adding boot-up files to the system registry. Besides, this pesky program would drop many useless files to system folders stealthily. You may find that the whole system performs much slowly. That is because Fissa.com hijacker can consume high system resources when running in the background.
Like istart.webssearches.com virus or key-find.com hijacker, Fissa.com malware modifies the default browser settings without letting you know. It could install some unknown add-ons to the web browser on the other hand. As a result, your homepage is changed to Fissa.com while your favorite search engine is replaced by Fissa Search, a fake search provider. When you try to make searches as before, this annoying program offers a page of sponsored links. Meanwhile, clicking on any search result could be redirected to promoted pages with various products. Even, you’ll get more pop-up ads on the screen during online activities. All in all, it’s wise to remove Fissa.com redirect virus as soon as possible to prevent great troubles.
Fissa.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Fissa.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Fissa.com Virus will replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Fissa.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Fissa.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Fissa.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted sponsored search results.
6) Fissa.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Fissa.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Fissa.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Fissa.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.