Cannot search the Internet as before because of Searchpge.com virus? Homepage is replaced without any approval? Keep reading this post and take detailed guides to completely get rid of Searchpge.com redirect virus and stop fake search results.
What is Searchpge.com Virus?
Searchpge.com can be regarded as a malignant browser hijacker or redirect virus that attacks all web browsers stealthily. Generally speaking, this annoying program can get into the target computer along with certain unverified free downloads such as video players or music players. Once Searchpge.com hijacker gets installed in your system, it will cause a lot of chaos and troubles. For instance, it adds new entries to the system registry stealthily so as to make sure its auto activation on Windows boot-up. Besides, Searchpge.com virus would alter your default browser settings without letting you know.
After then, Searchpge.com replaces both your homepage and the search engine. But if you make a search with this unknown program, you would be disappointed by tons of sponsored links in the search results. This fraudulent search provider mainly tries hard to promote various products or services and gain illegal income. Even, like istart.webssearches.com hijacker, Searchpge.com virus displays numerous pop-up ads on the screen to catch your eyes. On the other hand, your Internet connection may be shut down randomly during your web browsing activities. In such case, your online activities will become a great mess. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you remove Searchpge.com virus quickly to save dangers.
Searchpge.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Searchpge.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Searchpge.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Searchpge.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Searchpge.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Searchpge.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and sponsored search results.
6) Searchpge.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Searchpge.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Searchpge.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Searchpge.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.