Home page is changed to Findamo.com without any approval? Keep being redirected to unknown websites? Internet connection shuts down at times? No worries, this post contains professional and fast guide to help permanently remove Findamo.com redirect virus.
What is Findamo.com Virus?
Findamo.com or Damo Web Search is a malicious browser hijacker or redirect virus that attacks tons of computers all around the world. This annoying program often disguises as a legit and helpful browser tool to get into random Operating System. As long as it gets installed in the target system, Findamo.com malware first adds boot-up files to the system registry folders. Besides, it alters your default browser settings stealthily. After then, your start page as well as the favorite search engine will be replaced by Findamo.com virus. It pretends to be a helpful search tool but will offer a lot of sponsored links in the search results.
In addition, you could even encounter more pop-up ads on the screen for Findamo.com browser hijacker aims to promote its products and spread unfamiliar programs. Like istart.webssearches.com virus and istart123.com hijacker, Findamo.com malware will mess up and disrupt your web browsing activities seriously. If you do not remove it promptly, it could even shut down your Internet connection and slow down the PC performance. What’s worse, Findamo.com virus runs in the background and traces your keystrokes to gather online habits. This could become a danger as your personal information would be released. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you remove Findamo.com virus as fast as possible.
Findamo.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Findamo.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Findamo.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Findamo.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Findamo.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Findamo.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and sponsored search results.
6) Findamo.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Findamo.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Findamo.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Findamo.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.