Istart123.com replaces the default home page and search provider without any approval? The installed anti-virus cannot scan anything? Annoyed by lots of pop-ups? Keep reading this post and follow step-by-step guide to completely get rid of Istart123.com virus.
What is Istart123.com Virus?
Istart123.com is defined as a malicious and stubborn browser hijacker that has the ability to change important settings and cause great chaos. This annoying program is able to get into the target computer through spam email attachments, unverified free programs and unsafe websites. As long as Istart123.com virus is installed in your system, it first adds boot-up files to the system so as to ensure its auto activation with the Windows. Running in the background of the system, Istart123.com malware takes up most of the system resources. That’s why you find the PC performs much slowly.
As a typical browser hijacker, Istart123.com virus modifies browser settings stealthily. It then appears as the home page every time you open the web browser. But when you want to make searches with this unknown website, you’ll receive lots of promoted websites. When you are visiting a desired page, numerous ads will be popped up constantly. Istart123.com is mainly created to promote products and spread malicious programs. Hence it’s not advisable to click any suspicious links. What’s more, this pesky program would shut down your Internet connection randomly to block you from accessing security-related resources. Therefore, to get rid of all troubles, you had better remove Istart123.com virus immediately.
Istart123.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Istart123.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Istart123.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Istart123.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Istart123.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects online habits.
5) Istart123.com Virus provides useless search results and displays a lot of annoying advertisements.
6) Istart123.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Istart123.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Istart123.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Istart123.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.