The system is attacked by lots of Jxf.mappingzone.net pop-ups? The Chrome/ Firefox/ IE is messed up greatly? Suffering from much slow PC performance? Read this post and take step-by-step guide to remove Jxf.mappingzone.net pop-up virus permanently.
Brief Introduction of Jxf.mappingzone.net Pop-up Virus:
In addition, Jxf.mappingzone.net pop-up virus makes modifications to browser settings stealthily. It could install unknown add-ons to your web browser as well. Later on, Jxf.mappingzone.net appears on the screen whenever you open the web browser. It displays many other promoted sites to ask you to download programs or updates on the other hand. But if you accidentally click any button on those unfamiliar pop-ups, you could be led to download malware or even risky PC viruses. In such case, your machine would be further damaged. Jxf.mappingzone.net pop-up virus may shut down your Internet connection at times to block your online activities. Therefore, it’s wise to remove Jxf.mappingzone.net pop-up virus once you find it. The following post will do you a favor.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Jxf.mappingzone.net without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It takes the place of your default home page without any approval.
2. It alters important browser settings stealthily and installs many unwanted browser add-ons.
3. It disrupts your web browsing activities with a lot of unfamiliar pop-up pages.
4. It aims to promote and spread malicious programs or even dangerous PC threats.
5. It may shut down the network connection to block you from downloading security software.
6. It can add new icons to the desktop to mislead you to dangers.
Manual Removal Guide of Jxf.mappingzone.net Pop-up Virus:
Jxf.mappingzone.net pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Jxf.mappingzone.net pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Jxf.mappingzone.net pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Jxf.mappingzone.net pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Jxf.mappingzone.net pop-up virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random