Annoyed by lots of Cdn.cloudwm.com pop-up ads? Cannot surf the Internet as normal? The system runs rather slowly? Don’t worry, this page provides professional and fast guide to help completely get rid of Cdn.cloudwm.com pop-ups.
Brief Introduction of Cdn.cloudwm.com Pop-up Virus:
To promote its malicious programs or unworthy products, Cdn.cloudwm.com pop-up malware will modify your browser settings stealthily. It would install many unknown browser add-ons as well. Your default home page could be redirected to many unwanted websites. In addition, when you open new tabs, Cdn.cloudwm.com or similar pages will appear on the screen to ask you to download programs or updates. But you could be led to suspicious websites which contain lots of malware or even risky PC viruses. Hence it’s highly advised to remove Cdn.cloudwm.com pop-up virus to avoid unwanted troubles. If you find no way to solve the problem with your antivirus, please follow detailed guides below.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Cdn.cloudwm.com without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It will replace default home page and cause a lot of chaos without any approval.
2. It makes changes to the browser settings and won’t allow you to change them back.
3. It can install unwanted add-ons to web browsers stealthily.
4. It could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
5. It shows lots of promoted windows to ask you to download programs.
6. It may add misleading shortcuts on the desktop to lead you to additional dangers.
Manual Removal Guide of Cdn.cloudwm.com Pop-up Virus:
Cdn.cloudwm.com pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Cdn.cloudwm.com pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Cdn.cloudwm.com pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Cdn.cloudwm.com pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Cdn.cloudwm.com pop-up virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main StartPage