The web browser is messed up by constant Lpmxp2044.com pop-ups? Cannot remove it with the installed antivirus software? Internet connection is shut down sometimes? Keep reading this page and follow professional and fast guide to completely get rid of Lpmxp2044.com pop-up virus.
Brief Introduction of Lpmxp2044.com Pop-up Virus:
In addition, Lpmxp2044.com generates similar pop-ups when you try to open new tabs or access desired pages. Your online activities would be blocked seriously as those annoying pop-ups constantly ask you to download programs or update web browsers. Even, you may receive error pages suddenly when visiting websites. That is because Lpmxp2044.com pop-up virus could shut down the network connection to prevent you from accessing security related pages. But on the other hand, Lpmxp2044.com pop-up malware will communicate with the remote servers to download files to do instant updates, which makes it really difficult to completely remove this malware. As described above, it’s necessary to remove Lpmxp2044.com pop-up virus as soon as possible.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Lpmxp2044.com without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It can change both your home page and other desired websites to its domains without any approval.
2. It makes changes to the browser settings and won’t allow you to change them back.
3. It will even install many unwanted add-ons or plug-ins to the Chrome, Firefox and IE stealthily.
4. It would prevent you from accessing certain websites like security software related ones by shutting down the Internet connection.
5. It shows lots of promoted windows to ask you to download programs.
6. It can alter system files or settings to cause chaos to the desktop.
Manual Removal Guide of Lpmxp2044.com Pop-up Virus:
Lpmxp2044.com pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Lpmxp2044.com pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Lpmxp2044.com pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Lpmxp2044.com pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Lpmxp2044.com pop-up virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main StartPage