The Operating System is infected with Lpmxp2021.com pop-up virus? The web browser is messed up greatly? Find no way to speed up the PC performance? Read this post and follow detailed guides to completely remove Lpmxp2021.com pop-ups.
Brief Introduction of Lpmxp2021.com Pop-up Virus:
On the other hand, Lpmxp2021.com pop-up virus installs unwanted add-ons to the web browser stealthily. It appears on the screen whenever you open the web browser. In addition, when you try to access desired pages or open new tabs, Lpmxp2021.com or similar windows will pop up on the desktop to ask you to download video players or update web browsers. It aims to spread malicious programs and products. But it’s not advisable to click any button on those pop-ups. Even, you would receive error pages as Lpmxp2021.com pop-up virus could shut down the network connection randomly. As described above, Lpmxp2021.com should be removed immediately to prevent further chaos and damage. You can follow step-by-step guides below.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Lpmxp2021.com without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It can change both your home page and other desired websites to its domains without any approval.
2. It makes changes to the browser settings and won’t allow you to change them back.
3. It will even install many unwanted add-ons or plug-ins to the Chrome, Firefox and IE stealthily.
4. It would prevent you from accessing certain websites like security software related ones by shutting down the Internet connection.
5. It shows lots of promoted windows to ask you to download programs.
6. It can alter system files or settings to cause chaos to the desktop.
Manual Removal Guide of Lpmxp2021.com Pop-up Virus:
Lpmxp2021.com pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Lpmxp2021.com pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Lpmxp2021.com pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Lpmxp2021.com pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Lpmxp2021.com pop-up virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main StartPage