The Operating System is messed up by lots of W2.inetdownloadmanager.com pop-ups? Are you constantly asked to download program updates? Cannot connect to the Internet at times? Keep reading this post and take professional and fast guide to completely get rid of W2.inetdownloadmanager.com pop-up virus.
Brief Introduction of W2.inetdownloadmanager.com Pop-up Virus:
On the other hand, W2.inetdownloadmanager.com pop-up virus will attack all web browsers and modify essential settings. It replaces the default home page as well as your favorite search provider in some cases. Meanwhile, you could receive W2.inetdownloadmanager.com pop-ups when trying to open new tabs or accessing desired pages. The main purpose of this pesky program is to spread its malicious programs. Even, additional harmful threats like adF.ly redirect virus could take chance to enter your system and cause further chaos. What’s more, W2.inetdownloadmanager.com pop-up virus alters system DNS settings and shuts down the network connection randomly. All in all, W2.inetdownloadmanager.com is not a good thing. Please follow professional and effective guide below to completely get rid of all annoyances.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to W2.inetdownloadmanager.com without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It can not only change the default home page to its own domain but also replace the original search engine with unknown websites.
2. It modifies may important browser settings without asking for any approval.
3. It meanwhile will install unknown browser add-ons to take over the web browser.
4. It generates a lot of pop-up windows on the screen constantly to promote its malicious programs.
5. It would shut down the Internet connection to block you from visiting security software related sites.
6. It will take up high system resources and slow down the Internet connection.
Manual Removal Guide of W2.inetdownloadmanager.com Pop-up Virus:
W2.inetdownloadmanager.com pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of W2.inetdownloadmanager.com pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of W2.inetdownloadmanager.com pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of W2.inetdownloadmanager.com pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of W2.inetdownloadmanager.com pop-up virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main StartPage