Annoyed by lots of Lpmxp2022.com pop-up ads? The web browser is messed up greatly? Cannot connect to the Internet at times? Read this post and follow detailed instructions to completely remove Lpmxp2022.com pop-up virus.
Brief Introduction of Lpmxp2022.com Pop-up Virus:
It’s reported that Lpmxp2022.com pop-up virus can modify browser settings without asking for any approval. As a result, it takes over the default home page and displays various websites each time you open the web browser. Lpmxp2022.com will appear when you want to open new tabs. Besides, you would get many underlined hyperlinks which could lead you to download malicious programs. Hence it’s not advisable to click any button on those pop-up windows. In addition, Lpmxp2022.com pop-up virus could shut down your Internet connection suddenly especially when you want to access security related websites. All in all, Lpmxp2022.com is not a good tool to the system. Please follow professional guide below to completely get rid of Lpmxp2022.com pop-up virus.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Lpmxp2022.com without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It will not only change the default home page but also display a lot of unwanted ads.
2. It can stealthily modify the browser settings and take over the original start page.
3. It installs certain unfamiliar add-ons to the web browser without asking for approval.
4. It would prevent you from accessing certain websites like security software related ones by shutting down the Internet connection.
5. It generates tons of pop-ups to spread its malicious programs or products.
6. It will slow down the PC performance greatly to block your activities.
Manual Removal Guide of Lpmxp2022.com Pop-up Virus:
Lpmxp2022.com pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Lpmxp2022.com pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Lpmxp2022.com pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Lpmxp2022.com pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Lpmxp2022.com pop-up virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main StartPage