Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Get Rid of/Remove Ads by Fun For me Permanently

Can’t put up with Ads by Fun For me that often redirect you to unwanted commercial sites? Don’t worry. This manual removal guide will help you eliminate Ads by Fun For me.

What is Fun For me?

Fun For me is a malicious adware program which can easily affect common network browsers. Of course, it is capable of damaging browsers including Google Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox and other browsers and starts its dangerous application once it sneaks inside. Fun For me is also associated with adware virus and presents countless fabricated ads so as to irritate users. It is created to upset victim PC users and decelerate performance of corrupted browsers. When it appears in the system, Fun For me will change homepage settings, which will consequently redirect users to some fake web pages that turn out to be extremely obnoxious and hazardous.

What’s more, Fun For me produces tons of unnecessary advertisements which occupies then entire computer space and prevents you from downloading more new applications on your PC. Even though it is not truly important for you to know that it is not regarded as hazardous application, it is still extremely dangerous. It is unwise for users to allow its existence inside for this adware will hinder performance of your web browsers and system operation. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to delete Fun For me out of your machine within the shortest time.

Fun For me Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:

1) Fun For me Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Fun For me Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Fun For me Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Fun For me Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Fun For me Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Fun For me Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
7) Fun For me Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.

How to Remove Fun For me Virus from your PC?

1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.


2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Fun For me process.


3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.


4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

5. Delete the following and related system files.

%AppData%\result.db
%Temp%\random.exe

Note: Fun For me virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment