I have a problem that is MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 ads often pop up on my web browser. I have already reset browser settings but the pop-ups still show up. Can anyone help me get rid of the annoying pop-up?
MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 is classified as an adware program that generally comes into your computer together with other programs like Senseplus, Shopping Aid and Storm Alert. You should take this adware seriously as it is able to cause chaos in your web browser and slow down computer performance. Once inside, MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 will drop many suspicious pop-ups onto all your browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. In most cases, the pop-up ads claim to offer computer tech-support service. As long as you click on the ads, a chat window will automatically pop up and ask you to pay for the service. It is suggested that you stay away from these pop-up advertisements as they might be scammers who want to cheat your money.
Aside from that, MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 is able to highlight some words related to computers on the visiting page, such as Antivirus, software updater and viruses. When you fly the mouse over the highlighted words, the annoying pop-ups will show up again. If you want to stop these ads, you will need to remove MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 from your system. Commonly, delay removal of MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 can also result in a lot of computer problems like constant crashes, system errors and random shutdown. All in all, it is better to remove MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 pop-ups from your computer, or your computer will be worse and worse.
MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: MediaPlayer+vidsEd.3 virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.