Popcash.net keeps popping up when I’m surfing on the network. It is really annoying. Is it possible to remove Popcash.net from my computer?
What is Popcash.net?
Popcash.net is a malicious pop-up site that comes bundled with free software and potentially unwanted programs. Generally speaking, Popcash.net is added to your browser like IE, Chrome and Firefox. As with Shopping Aid, Popcash.net is used to interfere with users’ activities. Hence, you should get rid of Popcash.net as early as possible once you find it. If Popcash.net stays on your PC for long, it will not only slow down your browsing performance but also result in identity theft issue. As you see, Popcash.net always pops up at random and utilizes various reasons to collect your personal information. As long as it collect your name and contact information, this pop-up site will save the data to remote server stealthily.
Then, unknown third parties will know about your details with the help of Popcash.net. Besides, Popcash.net also assists many companies to display advertisements. If you click on the ads promoted by Popcash.net, you will be redirected to iffy websites and fall into scams. Anyway, you should try hard to remove Popcash.net from your system. Aside from your browser, your computer will suffer from attacks. It is reported that Popcash.net can distribute unwanted programs and viruses to the operating system for evil purposes. Hence, please follow this removal steps to eliminate Popcash.net pop-up thoroughly.
Popcash.net Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Popcash.net Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Popcash.net Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Popcash.net Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Popcash.net Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Popcash.net Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Popcash.net Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Popcash.net Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Popcash.net process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Popcash.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.