Thursday, January 8, 2015

Get Rid of/Remove My Coupon Buddy Pop-up Ads Manually

My Coupon Buddy is a potentially unwanted application. Please utilize this removal guide to uninstall My Coupon Buddy from your computer if you can’t put up with it.

What is My Coupon Buddy?

My Coupon Buddy is a free browser add-on that will offer users a lot of commercial coupons and discounts. But it is not recommended that you install the application into your computer. This is because the My Coupon Buddy has much in common with adware programs, such as UniSales, Discount Locator and RoboSaver. My Coupon Buddy is able to change browser settings and DNS data. Besides, the discount information from My Coupon Buddy can pop up at random when you surf on the Internet. In addition, the pop-up ads by My Coupon Buddy won’t take you to legitimate shopping sites like Amazon, Walmart and eBay. If you purchase items on unreliable websites, your ID will be potentially stolen and the online banking account will be overdrawn.
You may want to clean up these annoying pop-ups and My Coupon Buddy in this case. But no matter how hard you try, you always end up with failure. The nasty adware program appears again and again. This is because the program cunningly embeds its codes and files into Windows folder. If you don’t take steps to remove it, you will encounter new problems. My Coupon Buddy might track your online traces and analyze the browser caches. Then, the adware program can know about your personal preferences, saved passwords and email address. For safety’s sake, you will need to delete My Coupon Buddy as soon as possible.

My Coupon Buddy Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:

1) My Coupon Buddy Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) My Coupon Buddy Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) My Coupon Buddy Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) My Coupon Buddy Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) My Coupon Buddy Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) My Coupon Buddy Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
7) My Coupon Buddy Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.

How to Remove My Coupon Buddy Virus from your PC?

1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.


2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end My Coupon Buddy process.


3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.


4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

5. Delete the following and related system files.

%AppData%\result.db
%Temp%\random.exe

Note: My Coupon Buddy virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment