A lot of Ads by Shopping Aid appear on your web browser and you can’t remove them entirely? Please check carefully this manual removal guide that will show you how to delete Ads by Shopping Aid.
What is Shopping Aid?
Shopping Aid is classified as a nasty adware application that is capable of corrupting the majority of well-known system browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and so on. Generally speaking, Shopping Aid is spread over the targeted PC by exchanging peer-to-peer file and installing free or copied programs or owing to user’s visiting to misleading web page. The moment it is downloaded, Shopping Aid will begin to destroy computer immediately by showing tons of annoying pop-up ads, particular transaction, discount advertisements and offers which are extremely disturbing for computer user.
What’s more, Shopping Aid will give vicious modification to important system settings like safety firewall, networking, registry and so forth. Consequently, user’s browser result will be automatically diverted to unknown domains which are used to assist cyber criminal in promoting its malignant product purposefully. In addition, Shopping Aid will gather user’s private data including email certificate, bank account data and business card details and then deliver them to cyber criminal for illegal profit. Therefore, it is highly suggested to get rid of this obnoxious Shopping Aid as soon as possible upon its detection.
Shopping Aid Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Shopping Aid Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Shopping Aid Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Shopping Aid Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Shopping Aid Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Shopping Aid Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Shopping Aid Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Shopping Aid Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Shopping Aid process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Shopping Aid virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.