My homepage is changed to Websearch.thesearchpage.info and it often redirects me to unwanted websites. How can I get rid of Websearch.thesearchpage.info from my browser? Please help!
Websearch.thesearchpage.info is yet anther browser hijacker that has the ability to keep track of users’ browser history and other important information. You should not be cheated by this browser hijacker though it looks like a legitimate search page. In fact, as with Redirect.cpvrdr.com, it will show you a lot of irrelevant search results containing commercial ads and text-links. If you click on the search results, you will be redirected to unfamiliar websites. Once inside, Websearch.thesearchpage.info will take the place of your homepage and search engine. Even though you try re-installing the web browser, you are unable to get rid of this browser hijacker completely.
Also, you often encounter many pop-ups on the impaired browser. These suspicious pop-ups say that please click on the button to update your outdated browser that might endanger the system security. In fact, the pop-up information is false. They just want to deceive you into downloading rogue programs into your computer. In order to protect your system from being malware attack, you will take steps to remove Websearch.thesearchpage.info and all pop-ups. If you have no idea how to get rid of this browser and other annoying stuff, please check out the removal guide as below.
Websearch.thesearchpage.info Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Websearch.thesearchpage.info Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Websearch.thesearchpage.info Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Websearch.thesearchpage.info Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Websearch.thesearchpage.info Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Websearch.thesearchpage.info Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Websearch.thesearchpage.info Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
7) Websearch.thesearchpage.info Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Websearch.thesearchpage.info Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Websearch.thesearchpage.info process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Websearch.thesearchpage.info virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.