I accidentally install WebSize into my computer when I surf online. However, this program often shows a lot of pop-ups to me once inside. How can I remove the annoying ads and WebSize?
The Description of WebSize
Similar to EnhanceEmpire adware, WebSize is an advertising-supported program claiming to improve browser performance and beautify browser interface. But actually, this adware program attempts to use the false information to mislead computer users. If you allow WebSize to enter your computer, you will find that this adware is annoying and even noxious. In addition to adding unwanted extensions and add-ons to your browser, WebSize also makes modifications to existing browser start page, search providers and other settings without your authorization. Once the modifications in the browser occur, your browser will automatically redirect you to unwanted websites. Then, you can’t normally perform daily activities on the network. Besides, WebSize presents numerous discount shopping cards, banners, hot dealers and other pop-ups.
Beware that these pop-ups are not as reliable as you think. They will take you to insecure shopping sites that can be hacked by cyber criminals easily. If you purchase goods and make a payment there, your online banking details and credit cards password will face with the danger of being stolen. Furhtermore, WebSize stealthily checks your browser histories, caches and cookies, which can help this adware get hold of your online preferences and often-used websites. That way, WebSize will maliciously add more advertisements to your favorite sites. Hence, it is necessary for you to uninstall WebSize and unwanted pop-ups without hesitation.
WebSize Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) WebSize Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) WebSize Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) WebSize Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) WebSize Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) WebSize Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) WebSize Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove WebSize Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end WebSize process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: WebSize virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.