My web browser is taken over by MindDabble Toolbar and the homepage is changed to Ask.com. I try to remove these nuisances via many different antivirus programs but in valid. Can you help me get rid of them?
The Description of MindDabble Toolbar
MindDabble Toolbar should be a potentially unwanted program, also known as a browser hijacker, which can penetrate into random computers without users’ awareness. Most often, it is bundled with spam email attachments and some programs that can be downloaded freely from the network. Once inside, MindDabble Toolbar will use BHO to make modifications to your browser settings like toolbar, add-ons and homepage. You will have difficulty restoring your browser to the original status once the homepage is changed to Ask.com. Additionally, MindDabble Toolbar takes a lot of pesky pop-ups into your Internet browser. These pop-ups seem to help you get a great many of shopping coupons, discounts and free programs.
However according to reports, these pop-ups ads are used to increase unknown third-party companies advertising revenue. Each time you click on these pop-ups, you will be redirected to sponsored websites that will force you to participate in surveys and purchase items. Similar to DailyImageBoard Toolbar, MindDabble Toolbar can collect your important data like browser histories, login accounts, saved passwords searching keywords and purchasing records. If your information is leaked out, bad peoples might make free with your name to perform illegal activities. In order to prevent this thing from happening, you will take actions to get rid of MindDabble Toolbar.
MindDabble Toolbar Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) MindDabble Toolbar Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) MindDabble Toolbar Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) MindDabble Toolbar Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) MindDabble Toolbar Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) MindDabble Toolbar Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) MindDabble Toolbar Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove MindDabble Toolbar Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end MindDabble Toolbar process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: MindDabble Toolbar virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.